Skip to main content
- 5/6/2021: Xubin Zeng starts his leadership service as the Co-Chair of the Global Energy and Water Exchange (GEWEX) Scientific Steering Group. GEWEX is one of the major international programs on climate and water sciences.
- 5/4/2021: Xubin Zeng testified at the Congressional Hearing on "Climate and Energy Science Research at the Department of Energy" held by the Subcommittee on Energy of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- 4/30/2021: Joellen Russell was selected as a University Distinguished Professor and the ceremony was held on 1/19/2022.
- 10/16/2020: NASA Associate Administrator Thomas Zurbuchen talked with Armin Sorooshian on his NASA Earth Venture-Suborbital Mission in the "ScienceInSeconds" Program via twitter.
- 10/3/2018: Armin Sorooshian (PI) and Xubin Zeng (Deputy PI) won the $30M five-year NASA Earth Venture-Suborbital Mission (ACTIVATE) to study cloud-aerosol interactions over the Western Atlantic.
News and Events